- Smart Lithium Battery is maintenance-free and offers fast charging and opportunity charging during breaks without harming it or reducing its life. Also available in other capacities for various applications.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) controls battery parameters and performance for longer battery life.
- Quick-Swap Battery allows for easy battery pack exchanges within seconds.
- Tiller has soft grips for comfort and large dual-butterfly throttle are easy to reach even when working with gloves.
- Integrated Pin Access Code or RFID Card Access panel for secure unit activation.
- Easy-Maintenance and fast accessibility to components. No special tools are required to gain access to internal components and the integrated hydraulic system increases reliability and lowers potential problems related to hydraulic leaks through connectors or seals.
- Reliable and Robust C-shape reinforcement significantly increases the strength of the frame.
- Easily handles 7% gradeability when fully loaded with 4500 lbs. and 16% when not loaded.
- Turtle Speed Button – Pinwheel Capability allows the tiller to be operated in the upright position to provide safe and easy operation in confined spaces such as trailers, containers or other small areas.
- Curtis Controller and CAN-BUS Technology make adjustments and analysis easier and reduce downtime.
- Safety Features include an emergency reverse button, emergency shut-off button, horn, metal wrap-around foot protector, and load stabilizing casters.
EPT45N - Electric Pallet Truck (Jack) N Series 4500 lbs. Capacity Houston, TX Based - Material Handling Equipment Manufacturer & Wholesaler
The ETP45N is a compact full electric model featuring a Quick-Swap Smart Lithium Battery that is light enough to change is seconds and Smart Tiller Design with an on-board diagnostic tool that displays error codes on the screen.
Available Fork Widths: 21″, 27″; Available Fork Lengths: 36″, 45″; Optional 24V/30Ah, 24V/36Ah.
|Dimensions||87 × 40 × 58 in|
|Load Capacity (lbs.)||4500|
|Load Center Distance (in.)||23.62|
|Fork Height Lowered (in.)||3.15|
|Wheel Diameter, Drive||ϕ8.27×2.8|
|Wheel Diameter, Load||ϕ3.15×3.66|
|Wheels, number front rear (x-driven wheels)||1X/2(1x/4)|
|Max Lift Height (in.)||7.68|
|Height of tiller in drive position min/max (in.)||27.56/45.67|
|Overall Length (in.)||60.47|
|Length of face of forks (in.)||15.2|
|Overall Width (in.)||27|
|Fork Dimensions h/w/l (in.)||1.85/6.3/45|
|Width Overall Forks (in.)||26.97|
|Aisle width for pallets 31×47 lengthways (in.)||78.98|
|Turning Radius (in.)||52.6|
|Travel Speed, Laden/Unladen (mi/hr)||2.98/3.23|
|Battery Voltage, Nominal Capacity K5 (V/Ah)||48V/20|
|Battery Weight (lbs)||16.53|
|Service Weight (with battery) (lbs)||338|