|• Corrosion-resistant galvanized pump with overload protection.|
• Reinforced high-tensile strength frame.
• Extra 9″ handle reinforcement for added strength.
• Adjustable push rods to prevent fork damage and load tilting.
• Cushioned descending mechanism to prevent sudden load drop, tilting, and damage.
• Ergonomic handle with shock-proof grip for hot/sweaty/cold conditions and for operator comfort
• 3-position hand control lever – Raise, lower, neutral for easy control.
• Foot control mechanism for quick load command.
• Entry and Exit rollers to prevent hang-ups and improve operator efficiency.
• 6.25″ polyurethane steering wheels. 2.75″ polyurethane load wheels.
• 210º steering arc for easy maneuvering in tight areas.
Narrow 16″ x 48″
The ML1648 has a narrow 16″ overall width frame that’s perfect for use with custom size pallets or skids.
Accessories: Metal Foot Guard (PFG) and Pallet Jack Stop (PJS101).
|Dimensions||65 × 40 × 28 in|
|Fork Size (W x L)||16″ x 48″|
|Distance Between Forks||4.17″|
|Min/Max Height||2.9″ / 7.6″|
|Wheels (Steer / Load)||PU/PU|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||140|