|• Corrosion-resistant galvanized pump with overload protection.|
• Reinforced high-tensile strength frame.
• Extra 9″ handle reinforcement for added strength.
• Adjustable push rods to prevent fork damage and load tilting.
• Cushioned descending mechanism to prevent sudden load drop, tilting, and damage.
• Ergonomic handle with shock-proof grip for hot/sweaty/cold conditions and for operator comfort
• 3-position hand control lever – Raise, lower, neutral for easy control.
• Foot control mechanism for quick load command.
• Entry and Exit rollers to prevent hang-ups and improve operator efficiency.
• 7″ polyurethane steering wheels. 3” polyurethane load wheels.
• 210º steering arc for easy maneuvering in tight areas.
Short & Narrow 20” x 42”
The ML2042 is narrow and short model for use with non-standard size pallets or skids that weigh up to 5500 lbs.
Accessories: Metal Foot Guard (PFG) and Pallet Jack Stop (PJS101).
|Dimensions||59 × 40 × 28 in|
|Fork Size (W x L)||20.5″ x 42″|
|Distance Between Forks||7.87″|
|Min/Max Height||2.9″ / 7.6″|
|Wheels (Steer / Load)||PU/PU|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||150|