|• Specially developed Super Poly wheels requires less initial static pulling force than standard poly wheels.|
• Corrosion-resistant galvanized, one piece pump with overload protection for safety and durability.
• Cushioned descending mechanism to prevent sudden load drop, tilting, and damage.
• Low temperature hydraulic fluid for cold storage. Protects seals and prevents damage caused by temperature fluctuations.
• German made seals with a 60,000 cycle durability
• Ergonomic handle with shock-proof grip for hot/sweaty/cold conditions and for operator comfort
• Extra 9″ handle reinforcement for added strength and long useful life.
• 3-position hand control lever – Raise, lower, neutral for easy control.
• Foot control mechanism for quick load command.
• Adjustable push rods to prevent fork damage and load tilting.
• Reinforced high tensile strength steel frame.
• Entry and Exit rollers to prevent hang-ups and improve operator efficiency.
• 10 pre-lubricated grease zerks at every joint and pivot point to reduce wear & tear.
• 7″ super polyurethane steering wheels. 3” super polyurethane load wheels.
• 210º steering arc for easy maneuvering in tight areas.
ML55L - Premium Low Resistance Pallet Jack (Truck) - 5500 lbs. Capacity Houston, TX Based - Material Handling Equipment Manufacturer & Wholesaler
The ML55L is a Heavy-Duty Premium Low Resistance Pallet Jack with Super Poly wheels that requires less initial static pulling force reducing operator fatigue and back injury. Perfect for supermarkets & retail stores!
Accessories: Pallet Jack Stop (PJS101).
|Dimensions||65 × 48 × 23 in|
|Fork Size (W x L)||27″ x 48″|
|Distance Between Forks||14.37″|
|Min/Max Height||2.9″ / 7.6″|
|Wheels (Steer / Load)||SPU/SPU|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||168|