|• For use with 4-way pallets.|
• Ideal for operations where space is limited.
• Corrosion-resistant galvanized pump with overload protection.
• Reinforced high-tensile strength frame.
• Adjustable push rods to prevent fork damage and load tilting.
• Cushioned descending mechanism to prevent sudden load drop, tilting, and damage.
• Ergonomic handle with shock-proof grip for hot/sweaty/cold conditions and for operator comfort
• 3-position hand control lever – Raise, lower, neutral for easy control.
• Foot control mechanism for quick load command.
• Entry and Exit rollers to prevent hang-ups and improve operator efficiency.
• 7″ polyurethane steering wheels. 2″ polyurethane load wheels.
• 210º steering arc for easy maneuvering in tight areas.
4-Way Pallet Jack 33” x 48”
The ML3348LP is a 4-Way, Low Profile Pallet jack that allows operators to handle 4-way entry pallets that maximize space and trailer load density.
Accessories: Metal Foot Guard (PFG) and Pallet Jack Stop (PJS101).
|Dimensions||65 × 40 × 28 in|
|Fork Size (W x L)||33″ x 48″|
|Distance Between Forks||21.25″|
|Min/Max Height||2.0″ / 6.5″”|
|Wheels (Steer / Load)||PU/PU|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||220|