|• 100% hot dip galvanized pump, handle, and frame.|
• Galvanization protects from corrosion.
• Features stainless steel chain and bearings for long life and to prevent premature damage.
• Low temperature hydraulic fluid for cold environment use.
• Ergonomic handle with protective shock absorbing sleeve for hot/sweaty/cold conditions and for operator comfort.
• Extra 9″ handle reinforcement for added strength and long useful life.
• 3-position hand control lever – Raise, lower, neutral for easy control.
• Foot control mechanism for quick load command.
• Adjustable push rods to prevent fork damage and load tilting.
• Reinforced high tensile strength steel frame.
• Entry and Exit rollers to prevent hang-ups and imprive operator efficiency.
• 10 pre-lubricated grease zerks at every joint and pivot point to reduce wear and tear.
• 7″ polyurethane steering wheels. 3” polyurethane load wheels.
• 210º steering arc for easy maneuvering in tight areas.
Galvanized Pallet Jack
The ML55GLV is the only galvanized pallet jack on the market with stainless steel bearings and stainless steel chain. Featuring a hot dip galvanized handle and galvanized frame for long life durability.
Our galvanized pallet jack is built with industrial strength to stand up to corrosion, heat damage, and chemical damage. The pallet jack boasts a high hygiene standard, low maintenance cost, and long term value.
Perfect for chemical, fish & meat processing industries!
Accessories: Pallet Jack Stop (PJS101).
|Dimensions||65 × 40 × 28 in|
|Fork Size (W x L)||27″ x 48″|
|Distance Between Forks||14.37″|
|Min/Max Height||2.9″ / 7.6″|
|Wheels (Steer / Load)||Nylon/Nylon|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||165|