|• 96″ long forks made of ONE PIECE STRUCTURAL steel.|
• Specially developed Super Poly wheels requires less initial static pulling force than standard poly wheels.
• Corrosion-resistant galvanized, one piece pump with overload protection for safety and durability.
• Cushioned descending mechanism to prevent sudden load drop, tilting, and damage.
• German made seals with a 60,000 cycle durability
• Ergonomic handle with shock-proof grip for hot/sweaty/cold conditions and for operator comfort
• Extra 9″ handle reinforcement for added strength and long useful life.
• 3-position hand control lever – Raise, lower, neutral for easy control.
• Foot control mechanism for quick load command.
• Adjustable push rods to prevent fork damage and load tilting.
• Entry and Exit rollers to prevent hang-ups and improve operator efficiency.
• 10 pre-lubricated grease zerks at every joint and pivot point to reduce wear & tear.
• 7″ polyurethane steering wheels. 3” polyurethane load wheels.
• 210º steering arc for easy maneuvering in tight areas.
Heavy Duty Pallet Jack 27″x96″
The ML2796-44 has extra long forks made of high tensile STRUCTURAL steel, NOT ROLL FORMED steel for more strength and durability.
Accessories: Metal Foot Guard (PFG) and Pallet Jack Stop (PJS101).
|Dimensions||113 × 40 × 28 in|
|Fork Size (W x L)||27″x96″|
|Distance Between Forks||14.37″|
|Min/Max Height||2.9″ / 7.6″|
|Wheels (Steer / Load)||PU/PU|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||300|