|• High-performance 304 stainless steel construction, ideal for demanding environments.|
• Stainless steel chain and bearings for extended service life.
• Low temperature hydraulic fluid for cold storage. Protects seals and prevents damage caused by temperature fluctuations.
• German made seals with a 60,000 cycle durability.
• Cushioned descending mechanism to prevent sudden load drop, tilting, and damage.
• Ergonomic handle with protective shock absorbing sleeve for hot/sweaty/cold conditions and for operator comfort.
• Extra 9″ handle reinforcement for added strength and long useful life.
• 3-position hand control lever – Raise, lower, neutral for easy control.
• Foot control mechanism for quick load command.
• Adjustable push rods to prevent fork damage and load tilting.
• Reinforced high tensile strength steel frame.
• Meets sanitation requirements for pharmaceutical clean rooms, chemical, food and marine.
• Entry and Exit rollers to prevent hang-ups and improve operator efficiency.
• 10 pre-lubricated grease zerks at every joint and pivot point to reduce wear & tear.
• 7″ nylon steering wheels. 3” nylon load wheels.
• 210º steering arc for easy maneuvering in tight areas.
ML55SS - Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Pallet Jack
High-performance 304 corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction. Meets requirements for pharmaceutical clean rooms, chemical, food and marine industries.
Accessories: Pallet Jack Stop (PJS101).
|Dimensions||65 × 48 × 23 in|
|Fork Size (W x L)||27″ x 48″|
|Distance Between Forks||14.37″|
|Min/Max Height||2.9″ / 7.6″|
|Wheels (Steer / Load)||Nylon/Nylon|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||165|