|• Heavy -Duty reinforced high tensile strength frame designed to handle punishing loads.|
• Corrosion-resistant galvanized hydraulic pump with cushioned descending mechanism to prevent sudden load drops, tilting, and damage.
• German made seals with 60,000 cycle durability.
• Ergonomic handle with shock-proof grip for hot/sweaty/cold conditions and for operator comfort.
• Extra 9″ handle reinforcement for added strength and long useful life.
• 3-position hand control lever – Raise, lower, neutral for easy control.
• Foot control mechanism for quick load command.
• Adjustable push rods to prevent fork damage and load tilting.
• Reinforced high tensile strength steel frame.
• Entry and Exit rollers to prevent hang-ups and improve operator efficiency.
• 10 pre-lubricated grease zerks at every joint and pivot point to reduce wear & tear.
• 7″ polyurethane steering wheels. 3” polyurethane load wheels.
• 210º steering arc for easy maneuvering in tight areas.
High Capacity 6600 lbs.
For tougher jobs that require a higher capacity, the ML66 is designed to handle loads up to 6600 lbs.
Accessories: Metal Foot Guard (PFG) and Pallet Jack Stop (PJS101).
|Dimensions||65 × 40 × 28 in|
|Fork Size (W x L)||27″ x 48″|
|Distance Between Forks||14.37″|
|Min/Max Height||2.9″ / 7.6″|
|Wheels (Steer / Load)||PU/PU|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||170|