|• Designed for use with non-standard size and low profile pallets.|
• Corrosion-resistant galvanized pump with overload protection.
• Reinforced high-tensile strength frame.
• Adjustable push rods to prevent fork damage and load tilting.
• Cushioned descending mechanism to prevent sudden load drop, tilting, and damage.
• Ergonomic handle with shock-proof grip for hot/sweaty/cold conditions and for operator comfort
• 3-position hand control lever – Raise, lower, neutral for easy control.
• Foot control mechanism for quick load command.
• Entry and Exit rollers to prevent hang-ups and improve operator efficiency.
• 6″ polyurethane steering wheels. 2″ steel load wheels.
• 210º steering arc for easy maneuvering in tight areas.
Low Profile & Narrow 20.5″ x 48″
The ML2048L is a narrow, low profile manual pallet jack with 20.5” x 48” size forks and 2.0” minimum height. It’s great for use with non-standard size and height pallets.
Accessories: Metal Foot Guard (PFG) and Pallet Jack Stop (PJS101).
|Dimensions||65 × 40 × 28 in|
|Fork Size (W x L)||20.5″ x 48″|
|Distance Between Forks||5.66″|
|Min/Max Height||2.0″ / 5.5″|
|Wheels (Steer / Load)||PU/Steel|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||165|